Micron’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all - Join an inclusive team focused on one thing: using our expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we create help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can spark the very innovation we are pursuing.
We are a company of engineers and innovators on a mission to strengthen our position as a global leader in memory and storage solutions. We are looking for innovative minds to join us on that journey with our Global Supply Chain team.
Are you interested in Supply Chain and Engineering? Do you enjoy working on exciting and meaningful projects? Would you like the opportunity to continuing building a professional network while gaining experience in the industry?
We are seeking hardworking individuals to join our Supply Chain Rotation Program! Our rotation program will allow you to learn and gain experience in multiple areas while exploring career opportunities. While in this program you will be exposed to Micron's end-to-end Supply Chain while working with various departments including Operations, Sales, Business Units, Corporate Strategy, and Finance.
Throughout the rotation you will be trained and mentored by industry professionals.
How the Program Works:
- Typically, 3 years allowing 3 functional rotations, each lasting 12 months.
- At the end of your rotation, along with leadership your full-time role be determined.
- Supply Chain rotation participants are considered full-time employee which means you are eligible for full benefits.
- Possible functions you will work in - Supply Chain Engineering, Sales and Operations Planning, New Product Introduction, Demand Planning, Supply Planning, Inventory and Service Level Management, Industrial Engineering/Research Operations, Product Portfolio Management, Order Promising, Global Supply Management, and Advanced Analytics.
What You Will Do
General responsibilities can include but are not limited to:
- Design and implement business processes and/or plans with internal and external customers.
- Identify process inefficiencies and collaborate with key partners to drive continuous improvement efforts to address the gaps.
- Actively collaborate with customers to arrive at aligned business decisions.
- Highlight and drive resolution to planning issues, gaps between roadmap strategy, manufacturing capability, and market demands.
- Build optimization models on large data sets.
- Be responsible for and validate master data completeness and accuracy.
- Analyze data and be able to summarize and present trends to partners.
- Analyze and research integrated business planning technology and solutions.
- Understand the interaction of Supply Chain technology solutions associated applications used within Micron (i.e., LPI, CTM, Rapid Response, MICAP, Tableau, APO-DP, etc.).
- Coordinate cross-functional forums, meetings, and activities that drive engagement and alignment across teams.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Master Level degree is required.
- Preferred degree is Master’s in Industrial Engineering or Supply Chain.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering field is preferred.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Logistics and Supply Chain
- Closing Date:22nd May 2021, 6:00 pm