Micron’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all - Join an inclusive team focused on one thing: using our expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners.
The solutions we create help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can spark the very innovation we are pursuing.
As a Firmware Engineer at Micron Technology Inc., you will be providing the technical capability in the creation and integration of Firmware IP for use in SSD products. The lifecycle of this responsibility is associated with the organizations product development life cycle and can range from product inception to obsolescence or any portion that is defined by specific assignments.
You will also be responsible for providing technical support to implement the development and quality assurance processes necessary to ensure the firmware IP consistently provides the required functionality, usability, quality/reliability, performance, and supportability to ensure Micron SSDs meet their design targets.
What You Will Do
Develop & Test Firmware:
- SSD Products: Develop firmware IP subsystems for SSD products that meet or exceed the requirements of the technical spec matrix; including, but not limited to: Performance, Endurance, Capacity, Functionality, and Quality/Reliability.
- Firmware Quality Assurance: Develop a firmware unit and functional tests that ensures the firmware subsystem meets the quality, functional, and performance requirements required at each integration breakthrough in the product development lifecycle.
- Dedicatedly provide to Management, multi-functional team members, and the firmware team consistent, detailed, and properly summarized information regarding activities within the firmware development organization and status of firmware development projects.
- Multi-functional Teamwork: Develop and maintain collaborative, open, and constructive relationships with peers and management.
- Team Development: Provide technical capability that continuously improves team involvement, morale, and productivity.
- Personal Development: Work to continuously improve your technical capability and communication skills.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Masters or Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or Computer Engineering.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience with firmware/embedded programming.
- Working experience in storage interface such as SATA, SAS, PCIE would be an advantage.
- Working experience in NAND would be an advantage.
- At least 2 years or equivalent experience in the embedded systems development field.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Electrical
- Closing Date:22nd May 2021, 6:00 pm