Micron’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all. - Join an inclusive team focused on one thing: using our expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we create help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can spark the very innovation we are pursuing.
As a NAND Silicon Design Validation Product Engineer at Micron Technology, Inc., you will be responsible in developing, validating, characterizing, and qualifying new state-of-the-art NAND Flash memory products.
In this role, you will be involved in pre-silicon conceptual design and preparation work, run simulations, create and maintain design and validation documentation, analyze bench and parametric data as well as to debug & resolve yield, quality and reliability failures due to design related issues. You will also refine and develop best known methods and automation for design validation of current and future products.
You will also be responsible to work with NAND R&D, Designers and other various Engineering to troubleshoot, develop and validate device testing programs, and modify tests for customer returns to meet specific product requirements. Product Engineers are the key product-specific point of contact for critical issues and act as the main interface between Research and Development, Manufacturing, Business Units, and Quality Assurance departments.
What You Will Do
- Responsible for new product startup to deliver product specifications and requirements.
- Define and validate product configuration parameters.
- Support design verification and in-depth circuit of new products using CAD tools and Verilog simulations.
- Identify design marginalities and recommend design fix for circuit-related problems.
- Perform electrical failure analysis to understand the root cause of device marginalities or failures.
- Utilize engineering bench and testers to perform device characterization and electrical failure analysis.
- Support engineering samples preparation.
Required Skills and Abilities
Successful candidates for this position will demonstrate:
- Strong knowledge of semiconductor device physics.
- Strong knowledge of circuit design and CAD/Simulation.
- NAND device knowledge is not a pre-requisite as training will be provided.
- Effective communication skills in written and spoken English.
- Good multitasking and organizational skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Strong self-motivation and enthusiasm.
Position requires a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Physics, Material Engineering or related disciplines.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Electrical, Engineering Software
- Closing Date:22nd May 2021, 6:00 pm