Stay connected by joining our network! Enter your e-mail and tell us a bit about yourself, and we’ll keep you informed about upcoming events and opportunities that match your interests.
Micron Technology’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life and our commitment to people, innovation, tenacity, collaboration, and customer focus allows us to fulfill our mission to be a global leader in memory and storage solutions. This means conducting business with integrity, accountability, and professionalism while supporting our global community.
You will be trained to perform and manage the process of training needs analysis and support the various training programs and activities which help to enhance the technical capability of our team members
What you will do
- Collaborate with area training representatives to review and deploy training solution and associated training activities
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to obtain the knowledge necessary to deliver technical courses
- Implement programs and continual improvement projects to enhance competency and effectiveness of the training program
- Maintain the learning management system and assist with the creation and revision of the course materials and evaluate the effectiveness of training courses, programs and learning events.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Familiar with company culture, policies, basic wafer fab knowledge (safety, quality, manufacturing applications on software and fab operation)
- Understand and perform the training needs analysis process
- Understand the training management standard and associated activities
- Support all applicable WD programs
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:6th Dec 2020, 6:00 pm