Stay connected by joining our network! Enter your e-mail and tell us a bit about yourself, and we’ll keep you informed about upcoming events and opportunities that match your interests.
Micron’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all. Join an inclusive team focused on one thing: using our expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we create help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can spark the very innovation we are pursuing.
- Singaporeans/ PR’s
- Recently graduated or will soon be graduating
- From the Institute of Technical Education (ITE), Polytechnics, Universities and other private institutions in CY2019/2020
- Also includes those who graduated from the above institutions and recently completed National Service in CY2019/2020
As the Facilities Electrical Technician, you are required to perform maintenance work of average to considerable difficulty level in the fields of Electrical, under the guidance and direction of Facilities Maintenance team, to achieve maintenance objectives and company goals.
What you will do
- Routine preventive maintenance under the scope of Facilities Electrical
- Troubleshooting and issue rectification, to ensure maximum equipment uptime
Required Skills and Abilities
- Familiarizing with Micron Safety Culture, understanding overall Electrical system structure & problem-solving skills in Electrical systems
- Familiarizing in High Voltage (230kV & 66kV), Medium Voltage (22kV & 6.6kV), Low Voltage systems, Troubleshooting & Maintenance Plans
- Understanding the Working philosophy, Maintenance plan & troubleshooting of Critical Electrical systems like DUPS, DVR & Emergency Power Systems
- Supporting the ongoing projects to get a better understanding about complex systems, site management, testing & Commissioning
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:20th Dec 2020, 6:00 pm