Microsoft’s mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. We believe we should each find meaning in our work and we ensure employees have the freedom and the reach to help make a difference in the world.
Customer Engineers (CEs) are deep technical advisors supporting Enterprise customers to deliver unique value by removing blockers to consumption within their given Solution Area. CEs provide technical support including risk assessments and tuning to operate and optimize a customer’s cloud or on-premises environment.
The Customer Engineer provides support delivery services as well as technical readiness through a Customer’s Support contract via dispatch by the account team. Customer Engineer services can be delivered either remotely or on-premises.
What You Will Do
- Participate in proactive account management, spot performance issues, analyze problems, develop solutions to meet customer needs and represent them.
- Provide the most effective method of service delivery by analyzing trends and common themes across customers and seeks information about the underlying needs of customers.
- Cultivate relationships, credibility, and loyalty with customers and partners intentionally by sharing relevant business expertise.
- Identify opportunities to articulate business value and grow customer/partner relationships in alignment with Customer Success business priorities and stakeholder management principles.
Required Skills and Abilities
- To be considered as a student or recent graduate, you should be within 12 months of graduation or graduated within the last 12 months.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Information Technology and Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Science, Computer Engineering.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, analytical problem solving, and leadership capability.
- Demonstrated self-learner, seeks information about the underlying needs of customers, and builds customer/partner relationships.
- Seeks opportunities to drive Microsoft Services business results by collaborating with multiple team members.
- Product and technology expertise - A passion for technology and working with customers.
We are looking for Bahraini candidates that have the following qualities:
- Team Player - Driving digital transformation with our customers is a team sport. We need teammates who can stay focused on our customers' satisfaction while operating in a highly-collaborative and global organization.
- Growth Mindset - Your life is truly about learning-it-all. You approach every new piece of information, knowledge, and competency with curiosity. Ultimately, you're open to the ideas of others, where the success of others does not diminish your own.
- Customer Obsessed - You learn about your customers and their businesses with a beginner's mind and then bring solutions that meet their needs.
- Diverse & Inclusive - You don't just value differences, you seek them out and invite them in.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Information...
- Closing Date:19th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm