Support Engineers earn customer loyalty by collaboratively solving highly complex and critical customer problems, providing proactive advice, contributing to product quality and enhancements, and creating self-help assets to broadly reach more customers. They deliver unique value by providing technical excellence to customers, coupled with excellence in customer service. Support Engineers partner with customers and internal stakeholders as trusted advisors, and leverage their expertise to enable customer success and to make Microsoft better.
What You Will Do
- Applies subject matter expertise to case-wellness processes to ensure that customers remain well informed throughout the support engagement.
- Obtains specific certifications or equivalent to prove technical knowledge and develop their area of concentration.
- Understands and uses proper escalation channels for product improvement.
- Resolves or escalates multiple and varied customer issues.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing or have completed bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or related field.
- Professional certifications (SharePoint, Windows, MCITP, etc.) are desired.
- At least one year of experience with VB, C/C++/C# and/or XM.
- Demonstrated self-learner, seeks information about the underlying needs of customers, and builds customer/partner relationships.
- Displays strong stakeholder and relationship management across senior leaders, partners, and customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, analytical and presentation skills.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology
- Closing Date:18th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm