Every year, we welcome thousands of university graduates from every corner of the world to join Microsoft. You bring your aspirations, talent, potential - And excitement for the journey ahead.
At Microsoft, our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more and when you begin your career with us, we empower you through the Microsoft Aspire Experience. Those hired into the roles are invited to participate in this two-year learning and development experience where you'll build your network, cultivate intentional capabilities and gain perspective into the career opportunities across Microsoft’s many exciting businesses.
We’re a company of learn-it-all’s rather than know-it-alls and our culture is centered around embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. Does this sound like you? Are you ready to join us and create the future? Come as you are, do what you love - Start your journey with us today!
Support Engineers (SE) deliver unique value by solving highly complex and critical customer problems and contributing to product quality enhancements. They deliver technical excellence to customers, coupled with exceptional customer service. Support Engineers collaborate with customers and internal stakeholders as trusted advisors, leveraging their expertise to enable customer success, and creating self-help assets to broadly reach more customers.
What You Will Do
- Applies subject matter expertise to case-wellness processes to ensure that customers remain well informed throughout the support engagement.
- Obtains specific certifications or equivalent to prove technical knowledge and develop their area of concentration.
- Understands and uses proper escalation channels for product improvement.
- Resolves or escalates multiple and varied customer issues.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing or have completed bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or related field.
- Graduated no earlier than February 2021 or on track to graduate from full-time Bachelor or Master program no later than February 2022.
- Professional certifications (SharePoint, Windows, MCITP, etc.) are desired.
- At least one year of experience with VB, C/C++/C# and/or XM would be nice to have.
- Demonstrated self-learner, seeks information about the underlying needs of customers, and builds customer/partner relationships.
- Displays strong stakeholder and relationship management across leaders, partners, and customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, analytical and presentation skills.
- Fluency in English language is mandatory.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology
- Closing Date:2nd Sep 2021, 6:00 pm