We believe that work should be a place for exploration, creativity, innovation, and professional growth. It’s all about getting inspired and motivated to achieve extraordinary things that will leave a lasting impact.
As intern at Microsoft Hong Kong, you will be learning from the finest in the business and experience an inspiring world-class program in preparation for conversion to Microsoft Aspires upon passing the conversion interview.
- Leadership Roundtable - You will have the opportunity to meet with our business leaders to share your ideas and collect their feedback.
- Career Coaching - You will be invited to career sharing session(s) and be given tools/templates facilitating your career planning. You can also reach out to HR for individual coaching session as needed.
- MS New Talent Community - You will be invited to learning circles, networking sessions, social activities, yammer group, Microsoft Team, etc. which will give you the opportunity to learn from and connect with our leaders, business professionals and Aspires, in order to expedite your learning.
- Mentorship - You will be assigned with our industry professional as mentor who can help you with career advice and share business insights and new perspectives to widen your horizon.
- Hackathon - You can share innovative ideas and work with other MS fresh talents to make your idea comes true by winning our Hackathon competition.
Graduate Career Opportunity:
Internship is a prerequisite for students to be hired in Microsoft Aspire Experience (our graduate program previously known as “MACH”). Interns with exceptional performance will be invited to our conversion interview and continuously to work in Microsoft Hong Kong after graduation.
What You Will Do
As a Microsoft Customer-facing Technology Intern, you will have a front-row seat to, and opportunities to influence, some of the most exciting technological trends in the world. You will also receive best-in-c-class technical trainings to improve your skills. We are looking for candidates who are passionate about technology, possessing strong technical skills, insightful and good at connecting the dots while providing technical advisory services.
The program provides university students a life-time rewarding experience to work on real and impactful projects, facilitate the development of world-changing solution, network and collaborate with the brightest in the field of Marketing, Sales and Consumer-facing Technology within Microsoft. We are looking for students from diverse backgrounds who are passionate in technology, agile and with the courage to break-through and make a difference to the society with a growth mind-set.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Current university students from a recognized university degree.
- Proven passion in technology.
- Experience with Microsoft solutions will be a plus.
- Take up trainings from Microsoft Virtual Academy will be an advantage.
- Get certified with Microsoft Azure Fundamental Online Training will be a plus.
- Possess an excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Job type:Internships
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:20th Oct 2020, 6:00 pm