Every year, we welcome Master of Business Administration (MBA) graduates from every corner of the world to join Microsoft. You bring your aspirations, talent, potential - and excitement for the journey ahead.
At Microsoft, our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more and when you begin your career with us, we empower you through the Microsoft Aspire Experience. Those hired into the roles listed below are invited to participate in this two-year learning and development experience where you'll build your network, cultivate intentional capabilities and gain perspective into the career opportunities across Microsoft’s many exciting businesses.
We’re a company of learn-it-all’s rather than know-it-alls and our culture is centered around embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. Does this sound like you? Learn more about our cultural attributes.
Are you ready to join us and create the future?
Come as you are, do what you love - start your journey with us today!
Applications to these opportunities are considered for all available Marketing roles, including but not limited to, those described below:
The Product Marketing Manager understands, orchestrates, and influences campaigns and marketing activities, develops integrated marketing campaigns, and delivers product, solutions, and customer campaign feedback to the business. An essential aspect of the role of the Product Marketing Manager is to align the content, timing and delivery of marketing messages and outreach to Microsoft’s customers and partners.
- Manages plans, forecasts, and resource allocation to align with priorities for business performance and marketing return on investments (ROI).
- Uses business modeling and long-range financial plans to define the strategy for product stock keeping unit (SKU) and pricing.
- Drives product and opportunity value by analyzing market opportunity, segmentation and targeting, value proposition and positioning, through strong partnerships with Customer Market Research and Engineering groups.
- Ensures marketing execution, efficacy, and product advocacy by developing integrated marketing plans and driving internal and partner readiness for business return on investment (ROI).
The Marketing Communication Manager embraces our company’s Marketing principles, is a Microsoft Brand Steward, and drives ongoing improvements in maximizing marketing spend and driving marketing efficiency, and marketing impact.
- Develops and executes marketing communications strategies, plans, and mixes.
- Contributes insights towards development of a public relations plan for a product line, service, or local market that is focused on specified influential.
- Proposes solutions to or assists in resolution of obstacles that could impact budget, deliverables, or schedule.
As a Partner/Channel Marketing Manager you will shape the strategy and manage the execution of programs that drive partner profitability. Partner profitability programs accelerate partner cloud practice development by helping the partners build business plans, develop cloud offers, create go-to-market channels, form new business opportunities, increase partner satisfaction, and strengthen partner loyalty.
- Determines audience needs, preferences, competitive landscape and behavior along the customer or product lifecycle.
- Ensures that marketing plans engage appropriate channel types and capacity to meet business needs.
- Implements a part of channel readiness programs that drive sales and technical skills for partners, for successful customer engagement.
- Engages with the field to drive program awareness and adoption, and to track engine utilization and effectiveness.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing or have completed Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree.
- Demonstrates interest by the continually evolving craft of marketing.
- The ability to deliver results in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment.
- Ability to manage complex projects with multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, analytical and presentation skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Business and Commerce
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:11th Jan 2022, 6:00 pm