As Azure Specialist, you are an entry-level business leader with deep technical expertise within our enterprise sales organization, working with our most important customers. You will lead a virtual team of sales, technical, and services resources to help customers realize digital transformation through cloud computing.
A core competency of the role is to advance the engagement process to achieve/exceed quarterly Azure usage/consumption targets for related workloads in your assigned accounts. You possess both a high EQ with executive presence, able to engage with experienced decision makers to uncover digital transformation initiatives, and a passion to learning how Azure cloud services can deliver digital transformation.
You will develop and maintain an Azure Infrastructure and application migration expertise, able to identify projects, build a compelling business case, and drive the consumption project to production. You will build and maintain relationships with customers, influence long-term strategic direction and act as a trusted advisor driving engagement at the CXO level with technology decision makers. You will help customers evaluate their cloud strategy, determine approaches to application and data migration and modernization, and recommend solutions that meet their requirements. You will remove roadblocks to deployment and drive customer satisfaction.
What You Will Do
- Learns how Microsoft's 3-cloud-platform can enable digital transformation areas. Supports team members on digital transformation opportunities in an assigned area by applying established process and activities.
- Receives leads from Marketing and converts leads into opportunities for the supported business. Applies Microsoft's sales process (MSP) to determine the quality of the opportunity and whether to proceed.
- Drives consumption and supports team members on identifying and progressing on opportunities to drive consumption with existing customers.
- Understands customer business needs through initial conversations. Collaborates with internal teams, partners, and services to recommend solutions or products in an assigned area with direction/guidance.
- Listens to customers to understand business outcomes.
- Develops an understanding of external stakeholders' mapping, including who the decision makers and influencers are. Helps coordinate meetings with appropriate stakeholders (e.g., account teams like Account Executives).
- Learns the strategic priorities of the assigned solution area and assists in deal closure.
- Learns how to use close plans (e.g., how to map timeline, engage the customer, get customer buy-in and commitment) to de-risk and drive predictable deal closure.
- Collaborates with One Commercial Partner (OCP) and other assigned partners to cross-sell and up-sell products, solutions, and services. Understands the ecosystem of the partners in a solution area.
- Establishes relationships with internal stakeholders and partners, seeking out and considering their opinions. Learns about the orchestration model within a solution area.
- Participates in and contributes to internal technical community discussions and conversations.
- Learns about direct competitors for the assigned products, solutions, and/or services. Collaborates with the 'compete' global black belts (GBB) to execute on strategies that position Microsoft favorably against competitors.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh university graduates Masters (non-MBA), Bachelor's degree.
- For Masters (non-MBA), Bachelor's: Have less than 2 years combined (full-time). professional work experience Looking for
- Candidates who can join us by July/Aug 2022
- Passion for the technology and innovation.
- Seeks opportunities to learn new methods, procedures or techniques.
- Evaluates & builds solutions based on customer perspective.
- Good understanding of the relationship between technology and business.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Takes responsibility and holds others accountable for actions, decisions, and goals.
- Thriving in a fast paced, ambiguous environment.
- Ability to influence, inspire and lead from any role.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Marketing and Sales
- Locations:Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:13th May 2022, 6:00 pm