Microsoft provides opportunities to empower you to create things that help others and change the world. Microsoft Aspire Experience is an onboarding experience, designed to equip, develop and empower those who join Microsoft after graduating from undergraduate school, MBA programs, or special job placement programs.
As a company, we look to these bright talented individuals to shape the future of our company, to spark the next waves of disruptive innovations, and most importantly, to help discover new ways to accomplish our mission. For this reason, our mission is to empower our university hires to achieve more.
Taking on a customer facing technical role, you’ll get to grips with the world’s most advanced technologies, see new products come to market and introduce cutting-edge technology solutions to our customers. We have some of the world’s biggest companies as clients. If you like the idea of developing technical solutions to help them overcome their business problems, this is the role for you.
What You Will Do
Example roles include but are not limited to; Specialist, Technical Specialist, Partner Technology Strategist, Cloud Solution Architect.
- The Solution Specialist role is focused on working with Microsoft’s account teams to identify and drive opportunities in targeted workloads.
- As a Solution Sales Professional, you will work closely with Sellers and Partners to plan and execute account coverage and campaign strategies to unlock new sales opportunities.
- The role is adept at understanding the needs and process pains of customers to identify opportunities where Microsoft solutions can add long-term value.
Cloud Solution Architect:
- Provides technical expertise through sales presentations, product demonstrations, installation and maintenance of company products.
- Assists the sales staff in assessing potential application of company products to meet customer needs and preparing detailed product specifications for the development and implementation of customer applications/solutions.
- May build a mini-application based on customer requirements to demonstrate feasibility of the application, often requiring rapid prototyping and/or product demo for client.
- May provide software development and consultation to prospective users and/or product capability assessment and validation.
- Ensures that the product application/solution is functioning according to specifications.
- May provide follow-up support to company sales staff and customer personnel by disseminating technical information on specific applications.
- Engages with and guides customers toward technical decisions to purchase and use Microsoft technology.
- Leverages sales strategy to address customer digital transformation and align technology to customer business needs.
- Understands customer needs, collects customer feedback, and provides strategic input to customers.
- Demonstrates Microsoft solutions to prove capabilities, applies architectures to client scenarios, and engages in partner sell-with scenarios to scale through partners.
- Acts as an orchestration point for technical resources and works to resolve blockers in order to achieve solution implementations.
Partner Technology Strategist:
- The Partner Technology Specialist (PTS) role is key to Microsoft's partner management strategy as part of the One Commercial Partner (OCP) Organization.
- Via the channel business development model Microsoft together with the partners works with clients to ensure their business needs are addressed through Microsoft products and services.
- The role of the Partner Technology Strategist is to secure partner’s technical commitment, ensure ongoing enablement and support their business growth.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh university graduates Masters (non-MBA), Bachelor's degree.
- For Masters (non-MBA), Bachelor's - Have less than 2 years combined (full-time) professional work experience graduating between December 2020 to Dec 2021.
- Passion for the technology and innovation.
- Seeks opportunities to learn new methods, procedures or techniques.
- Evaluates & builds solutions based on customer perspective.
- Good understanding of the relationship between technology and business.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Takes responsibility and holds others accountable for actions, decisions, and goals.
- Thriving in a fast paced, ambiguous environment.
- Ability to influence, inspire and lead from any role.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Marketing and Sales
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:2nd Aug 2021, 6:00 pm