At Microsoft, Interns work on real-world projects in collaboration with teams across the world, while having fun along the way. You’ll be empowered to build community, explore your passion, and achieve your goals. This is your chance to bring your solutions and ideas to life while working on cutting-edge technology.
The internship is designed not only for you to do great work with the opportunity to learn and grow, but to experience our culture full of diverse community connection, executive engagement, and memorable events. Imagine yourself as a Microsoft intern. Join Microsoft today and help us innovate and shape the business of tomorrow.
Customer Engineers (CE) deliver unique value by supporting cross-industry customers (Enterprise, Government, Education, etc.) as technical advisors, and drive customer productivity through increased consumption of Microsoft technologies.
What You Will Do
- Cultivates relationships and credibility through strong technical delivery, implementation, remediation, migration, and supportability.
- Develops rapport with customers and the virtual account team (VAT) to manage customer expectations and realize customer business objectives.
- Identifies trends in customer and partner technical implementations and communicates. delivery opportunities to local stakeholders.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing or have completed bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or related field.
- At least one year of experience with VB, C/C++/C# and/or XM.
- Demonstrated self-learner, seeks information about the underlying needs of customers, and builds customer/partner relationships.
- Professional certifications (SharePoint, Windows, MCITP, etc.) are desired.
- Displays strong stakeholder and relationship management across experienced leaders, partners, and customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, analytical and presentation skills.
- Need to be willing to travel 50-90% due to customer requirements for onsite service.
- Travel may be reduced due to local or national public health and safety standards.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology
- Closing Date:22nd Sep 2021, 6:00 pm