Are you ready for an exceptional career in finance? At Microsoft, you will have the opportunity to partner with and learn from world-class teams while building career-enhancing skills as you explore the many facets of finance operations at a Fortune 100 company. Here, it's not just about the numbers that make Microsoft tick – it's also about how we examine the trends they illuminate to manage our business better and enhance our long-term profit potential.
Microsoft’s Finance Rotation Program (FRP) is a tremendous opportunity for new graduates to develop expertise in a wide range of areas, including profit-and-loss management, identification and improvement of organizational risk, business strategy and decision support, and the analysis of various business drivers to achieve results. Over the course of two years, FRP analysts will rotate through four, six-month rotations that enable them to build strong financial acumen and core business skills.
Throughout your time as an FRP analyst, you'll learn, be stretched, and grow at an incredible pace to help develop you into a data-driven and strategic finance leader. This is a tremendous opportunity for you to develop expertise in a range of areas, including profit-and-loss management, analysis and application, identification and improvement of organizational risk, business strategy and decision support, and the analysis of various business drivers to achieve results.
What You Will Do
- First year rotations focus on foundational learning, which may include risk assessment, business processes, and lastly an understanding of Microsoft as a corporation.
- You will build on these skills in year two which focuses on exploratory learning, which can include advanced business modeling, analysis and influence, and decision support.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or Business (within 12 months of graduation).
- Relevant finance internship work experience preferred.
- One or more years of classroom or work experience in financial risk analysis preferred.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:22nd Oct 2020, 6:00 pm