At Microsoft, Interns work on real-world projects in collaboration with teams across the world, while having fun along the way. You’ll be empowered to build community, explore your passion, and achieve your goals. This is your chance to bring your solutions and ideas to life while working on cutting-edge technology.
The internship is designed not only for you to do great work with the opportunity to learn and grow, but to experience our culture full of diverse community connection, executive engagement, and memorable events.
Imagine yourself as a Microsoft intern. Join Microsoft today and help us innovate and shape the business of tomorrow. Are you ready to join us and create the future? Come as you are, do what you love - Start your journey with us today!
As a Solution Area Specialist, you identify our customers’ challenges and solve them through the latest software and services solutions.
You will be our customers’ trusted consultant, thoroughly evaluating the health of their IT platforms and development environments and diagnosing areas for improvement. Your solutions drive measurable value, helping customers run their businesses more cost-effectively and efficiently and giving them a competitive edge in their marketplace.
What You Will Do
- Positions Microsoft solutions in the competitive landscape through research and collaboration utilizing industry expertise to differentiate Microsoft solutions.
- Identifies market and customer needs and collaborates with internal teams to devise solutions to meet those needs.
- Develops and manages pipeline for territory and forecasts resource needs.
- Meets with customers on site to deepen relationships and solution development.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing or have completed bachelor's degree in Business Administration/Management, Marketing, Information Technology, Computer Science or related field.
- Strong desire and business acumen for consultative solution selling.
- Exceptional negotiation, customer service, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, analytical and presentation skills .
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Computer Science, Information Technology, Management,...
- Closing Date:22nd Sep 2021, 6:00 pm