The Internship Opportunity is a 6-8 month training program for Omani Nationals. The program targets students in their last semester of their STEM undergrad education and includes Microsoft technical certifications, on-the-job training real life scenario assignments, mentorship, coaching and job shadowing.
The Internship Program consists of three phases and during each, participants will be required to focus on different activities and deliver certain objectives:
Required Skills and Abilities
Students in their last semester of their Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math Bachelor or Master degree meeting the qualifications below:
- Graduate or undergraduate students.
- Minimum of 3.2 overall GPA.
- Have excellent verbal and written English and communication skills.
- Team Player - Driving digital transformation with our customers is a team sport.
- We need teammates who can stay focused on our customers' satisfaction while operating in a highly-collaborative and global organization.
- Growth Mindset - Your life is truly about learning-it-all. You approach every new piece of information, knowledge, and competency with curiosity. Ultimately, you're open to the ideas of others, where the success of others does not diminish your own.
- Customer Obsessed - You learn about your customers and their businesses with a beginner's mind and then bring solutions that meet their needs.
- Diverse & Inclusive - You don't just value differences, you seek them out and invite them in.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:22nd Nov 2020, 6:00 pm