Microsoft’s mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. We believe we should each find meaning in our work and we ensure employees have the freedom and the reach to help make a difference in the world.
The Internship Opportunity is a 6 month training program for Saudi Nationals. The program targets students in their last semester of their STEM undergrad education and includes Microsoft technical certifications, on-the-job training real life scenario assignments, mentorship, coaching and job shadowing.
What You Will Do
The Internship Program consists of three phases and during each, participants will be required to focus on different activities and deliver certain objectives as shown below:
Phase One - Onboarding and Online Certifications:
- Getting familiar with Microsoft’s organization and being introduced to our Leadership Team.
- Setting up of devices and gaining familiarity with all of our collaboration tools.
- Learning all relevant online content and obtaining certifications on Microsoft’s products.
Phase Two - Technical and Professional Bootcamp:
The main objective of this phase is to equip our interns with important skills they need before starting the third phase of the internship.
Interns will gain technical as well as professional skills to ensure they are fully enable when they start their On the Job training.
- Interns will enroll into an intensive Technical bootcamp which will cover Microsoft’s Fundamentals learning paths, to accelerate the process of becoming certified on Microsoft cloud (Azure).
- Professional bootcamp - Interns will join a professional bootcamp to equip them with important professional skills sought after in today’s market. This will include completing certifications on Project management as well as soft-skill courses on business etiquette, professional business writing, interpersonal skills, public speaking and presentational skills.
Phase Three - On the Job Training:
- Interns will be placed in various Microsoft divisions, taking parts in customer engagements, digital transformation journeys and working with Partners to provide solutions catering for customer’s needs.
- Interns will be going an extra step in this final phase to become certified with additional Role Based certifications, as well as attending extra MOOCs (based on the available courses). Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) are aimed at unlimited participation and open access via the web. In addition to traditional course materials, such as filmed lectures, readings, and problem sets, many MOOCs provide interactive courses with user forums or social media discussions to support community interactions among students, professors, and teaching assistants as well as immediate feedback to quick quizzes and assignments.
Required Skills and Abilities
Students in their last semester of their Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math Bachelor or Master degree meeting the qualifications below:
- Saudi National.
- Graduate or undergraduate students.
- Minimum of 3.2 overall GPA.
- Have excellent verbal and written English and communication skills.
We are Looking for Saudi Candidates that have the Following Qualities:
- Team Player - Driving digital transformation with our customers is a team sport. We need teammates who can stay focused on our customers' satisfaction while operating in a highly-collaborative and global organization.
- Growth Mindset - Your life is truly about learning-it-all. You approach every new piece of information, knowledge, and competency with curiosity. Ultimately, you're open to the ideas of others, where the success of others does not diminish your own.
- Customer Obsessed - You learn about your customers and their businesses with a beginner's mind and then bring solutions that meet their needs.
- Diverse & Inclusive - You don't just value differences, you seek them out and invite them in.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Information Technology, Mathematics, Science
Saudi Arabia (Saudi...
- Closing Date:26th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm