Do you want to work on a meaningful and impactful project and make a difference? Are you willing to learn from others and open to new ideas? Do you want to support others to succeed and operate in a highly collaborative and global environment?
If this sounds like you, Microsoft would like to invite you to come join us as you are, where you can find more than just a job.
Applications to these opportunities are considered for all available sales roles including the one described below, depending on education level and/or location. To be considered a student or recent graduate, you should be on track to graduate by June 2021 or have graduated no earlier than March 2020.
As a Sales Specialist you identify our customers’ challenges and solve them through the latest software and services solutions. You will be our customers’ trusted consultant, thoroughly evaluating the health of their IT platforms and development environments and diagnosing areas for improvement. Your solutions drive measurable value, helping customers run their businesses more cost-effectively and efficiently and giving them a competitive edge in their marketplace.
What You Will Do
You will build and maintain relationships with executive business and technical decision-makers, articulate and present the business value of Microsoft’s solutions, and develop a firm understanding of Microsoft’s strategies and product offerings relative to our major competitors.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, or related fields (within 12 months of graduation).
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills and superior customer-service oriented skills desired.
- Practical sales experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, analytical, and presentation skills.
- Strong desire and business acumen for consultative solution selling.
- Exceptional negotiation, customer service, and interpersonal skills.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Communications
Washington (United States...
- Closing Date:24th Sep 2020, 6:00 pm