Are you ready to join us and create the future? Come as you are, do what you love - Start your journey with us today!
Technology Specialists (TSs) drive the technical motions within sales driving specific solution area revenue and market share. Based on the tremendous opportunity of digital transformation across every individual and organization, we focus our broad portfolio of assets and go-to-market efforts across four key solution areas: Modern Workplace, Business Applications, Apps & Infrastructure, and Data & AI.
What You Will Do
- Engages with and guides customers toward technical decisions to purchase and use Microsoft technology.
- Leverages sales strategy to address customer digital transformation and align technology to customer business needs.
- Understands customer needs, collects customer feedback, and provides strategic input to customers.
- Acts as an orchestration point for technical resources and works to resolve blockers in order to achieve solution implementations.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing or have completed bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Business or related field.
- Passion for technology and working with customers.
- Strong balance of both business and technical skills.
- Exceptional negotiation, customer service, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, analytical and presentation skills.
- Technical consulting, technical consultative selling, product development, or related technical/sales experience is a plus.
- Demonstrates Microsoft solutions to prove capabilities, applies architectures to client scenarios, and engages in partner sell-with scenarios to scale through partners.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Computer Science, Engineering,...
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:19th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm