Our firm harnesses the entrepreneurial drive of our people, and we strive to employ among the best in the industry. We offer an opportunity for developing one’s career while working with individuals trained in a variety of disciplines in a collegial and dynamic environment.
We are looking for outstanding students and recent graduates to join our Summer Internship program, with the opportunity for high performer to join as a full-time Analyst.
The talent and dedication of our people are critical to our success. Our internship opportunity will expose you to a broad range of disciplines as you receive subject-matter training from the industry’s leading professionals.
If you are ambitious, results-driven, and ready to take on new challenges, we want to talk.
Job Function Summary:
The Compliance department works closely with other business areas to ensure that all of the firm’s business activities in Asian jurisdictions are conducted in accordance with regulatory requirements.
As a member of the Compliance team in Asia, the intern will work closely with team members on day-to-day Compliance matters. The intern will also be responsible for ad hoc daily functions, as well as projects. The role will require the ability to multi-task and handle deadlines at maximum confidentiality.
What You Will Do
- Responding to regulator inquiries and being their point of contact.
- Performing day-to-day work supporting the team in upkeep of compliance files and records in order to gain knowledge of applicable regulatory and recordkeeping requirements.
- Enforcing the firm’s Compliance policies and administering governance programs.
- Assist in the development of policies and procedures that reflect changes in business, regulation and developing views on issues.
- Liaising regularly with other departments of the firm’s affiliates worldwide.
- Ad-hoc projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Major in Law with cumulative GPA of 3.5 and above.
- Rising students who are interested in a future career at a top-tier alternative asset financial services firm.
- Penultimate students or 2022 graduating students are welcome to apply.
- Able to commit to a 10-week internship from May 2022.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Strong writing, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize, adaptable, strong interpersonal skills and strives to drive continuous improvement.
- Hardworking, friendly, honest, enthusiastic, positive energy, detail-oriented and well-organized.
- Job type:Internships
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:17th Mar 2022, 6:00 pm