Our firm harnesses the entrepreneurial drive of our people, and we strive to employ among the best in the industry. We offer an opportunity for developing one’s career while working with individuals trained in a variety of disciplines in a collegial and dynamic environment.
Execution Services Intern:
We are looking for outstanding students and recent graduates to join our Summer Internship program, with the opportunity for high performer to join as a full-time Analyst.
The talent and dedication of our people are critical to our success. Our internship opportunity will expose you to a broad range of disciplines as you receive subject-matter training from the industry’s leading professionals. If you are ambitious, results-driven, and ready to take on new challenges, we want to talk.
Job Function Summary:
The Execution Trading Intern will gain excellent exposure to trading for multiple Portfolio Managers (“PMs”) with a primary focus on Fundamental execution. The role will grant the opportunity for street-wide exposure, interacting with the sell side & exchanges.
The successful candidate will create strong internal and external relationships and offer market and execution advisory to the PMs contributing to overall revenue generation.
What You Will Do
- Provide multi-asset class execution in equity, options, FX, and futures markets for portfolio managers.
- Execute trades as directed by PMs and/or Lead execution traders.
- Provide market and trading color to PMs; use market and country knowledge to assist PMs with timing and implementation of trade ideas.
- Build and maintain relationships with sell-side brokers and traders.
- Monitor automated trading systems as directed.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics/Computer Science/Finance/Mathematics or related fields.
- Previous financial services internships a plus.
- General tech skills- understanding excel macros.
- Detail oriented; Demonstrates thoroughness and strong ownership of work.
- Good team player with a strong willingness to participate and help others.
- Able to prioritize in a fast moving, high pressure, constantly changing environment, good sense of urgency.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to converse in fluent business mandarin and/or Hindi is a plus as it helps greatly in interaction with counterparties / sell side within the APAC region to ensure smooth execution.
- Penultimate students or 2022 graduating students are welcome to apply.
- Able to commit to a 10-week internship from May 2022.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Computer Science, Economics,...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:17th Mar 2022, 6:00 pm