If you are interested in accelerating your career in an IT company that is making a real impact in email resilience, then you need to apply for Mimecast’s 2020 program today. Commencing in February 2020 and extending 12 months the Mimecast Graduate Program aims to provide fresh and talented graduates with an opportunity to receive the best start in their careers in one of the most progressive Cloud technology companies in the country.
We are looking for an ambitious, go-getter, who wants to hit the ground running and learn the ins and outs of their prospective future careers by giving them a hands on approach. With 10% of our work force being part of our Graduate Program, this is a great opportunity to develop yourself with scarce skills in the world of Technology.
During the course of the 12 month program you will focus initially on core skills training to develop the personal and professional skills needed to establish yourself within the Mimecast community. Thereafter, you will progress into the relevant division in which you have been appointed, where you will have a dedicated mentor, ready to groom and guide you in your first year of work.
What You Will Do
- Email technical case support, troubleshooting and resolution (accurately and within SLA).
- Case investigation for escalation.
- Customer feedback (where required).
- Work with other engineers to create FAQ and customer help documents.
- Continuous learning and development on Mimecast products.
- Presentation on to the team on work related topics.
- Attending to critical alerts.
Required Skills and Abilities
- The successful graduates must have completed the following in the last 2 years - Degree or diploma in IT, MCSE, MCTS, MCITP, A+, N+.
- Task driven.
- Goal oriented.
- Energetic and enthusiastic.
- Goal and solutions orientated.
- Passionate about Technology.
- Passionate about learning and self-development.
- Adaptable and flexible.
- Well spoken.
- Professional and presentable.
- Curious and problem solving.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2019, 6:00 pm