Mimecast is offering a graduate the opportunity to get ahead by providing you with scarce skills and cutting edge cloud technology experience from South Africa’s number one international cloud services vendor. Commencing in February 2020 and extending 12 months the Mimecast Graduate Program aims to provide fresh and talented graduates with an opportunity to receive the best start in their careers in one of the most progressive Cloud technology companies in the country.
We are looking for an ambitious, go-getter, who wants to hit the ground running and learn the ins and outs of their prospective future careers by giving them a hands on approach. With 10% of our work force being part of our Graduate Program, this is a great opportunity to develop yourself with scarce skills in the world of Technology. During the course of the 12 month program you will focus initially on core skills training to develop the personal and professional skills needed to establish yourself within the Mimecast community. Thereafter, you will progress into the relevant division in which you have been appointed, where you will have a dedicated mentor, ready to groom and guide you in your first year of work.
What You Will Do
The Channel team works with resource intensive projects and runs incentive and deal registrations which need to be managed. This person would work closely with the Channel Operations Manager on these projects and help manage the administration behind them. It would also include the signing of partners and arranging enablement. Working in Channel means that Mimecast, being a vendor, will identify and partner with companies in the market to resell our product to end users. These resellers are called our Channel Partners. A career path in Channel will mean that you would Account Manage our selected partners and will ultimately be a Partner Manager.
For individuals that excel in the program and embrace the Mimecast way and culture the program may just be the start of a long and rewarding career at Mimecast and the world of information technology. Initially this position will be a foundation phase for grasping the daily activities that go into managing Partners and formalising your Customer Relationship skills.
- General support to the Channel team.
- Respond and escalate inbound partner queries.
- Respond to partner portal queries.
- PIMS Training (Partner Interactive Marketing Suite).
- Supporting Channel Marketing Campaigns.
- Facilitate and attend Channel partner events.
- Drive Channel Partner training initiatives – sending confirmation details/confirming attendance/follow ups.
- Drive partner portal training and administration thereof.
- Responsibility for the Channel Partner CRM system (updating of contract details and other important information).
- Assisting with general channel partner CRM system administration.
Required Skills and Abilities
- The successful graduates must have completed the following in the last 2 years - A Degree or Diploma (preferably IT, Business Administration, Marketing or BCom).
- Demonstrate eagerness and energy.
- Someone who thrives on success.
- A Skilled and flexible communicator.
- Organised and structured.
- Self-motivated and require very little supervision.
- Passionate about Technology.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Administration, Business and Commerce, Information Technology,...
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2019, 6:00 pm