Are you and IT enthusiast who wants to learn from the bottom up? If you have a recent qualification in IT and looking for a busy introduction into the world of Internal IT, you need to apply for Mimecast’s 2020 program today.
Commencing in February 2020 and extending 12 months the Mimecast Graduate Program aims to provide fresh and talented graduates with an opportunity to receive the best start in their careers in one of the most progressive Cloud technology companies in the country.
We are looking for an ambitious, go-getter, who wants to hit the ground running and learn the ins and outs of their prospective future careers by giving them a hands on approach. With 10% of our work force being part of our Graduate Program, this is a great opportunity to develop yourself with scarce skills in the world of Technology. During the course of the 12 month program you will focus initially on core skills training to develop the personal and professional skills needed to establish yourself within the Mimecast community. Thereafter, you will progress into the relevant division in which you have been appointed, where you will have a dedicated mentor, ready to groom and guide you in your first year of work.
What You Will Do
Mimecast prides itself on the highest levels of customer service both externally and to our internal community. Our Internal IT Team is plays an integral part of the business leading the way in what good customer service looks like. This is a very busy position that encourages interaction with internal staff and requires a self-motivated individual who is keen to learn from the bottom up.
- Help Desk call management and remote support assistance.
- Hands on support and problem solving of real live IT cases.
- Involvement and coordination of projects, both locally and globally.
- Regional and global team membership.
- Exposure to firewalls, AV, VoIP, telephony and Mimecast internal tools, software and hardware.
- Workstation and networking device management and configuration, upgrades and deployment.
- Basic network troubleshooting.
- Basic active directory administration, maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Basic exchange administration, maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Mimecast certifications and experience on our internal software and processes.
- Microsoft certified courses and exams.
Required Skills and Abilities
- The successful graduates must have completed the following in the last 2 years - Degree or diploma in IT.
- Task driven.
- Goal oriented.
- Energetic and enthusiastic.
- Goal and solutions orientated.
- Passionate about Technology.
- Passionate about learning and self-development.
- Adaptable and flexible.
- Well spoken.
- Professional and presentable.
- Curious and problem solving.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2019, 6:00 pm