Are you wanting to kick-start your career in marketing and learn from a group of passionate individuals? Commencing in November 2018 and extending 12 months the Mimecast Graduate Program aims to provide fresh and talented graduates with an opportunity to receive the best start in their careers in one of the most progressive Cloud technology companies in the country. We are looking for an ambitious, go-getter, who wants to hit the ground running and learn the ins and outs of their prospective future careers by giving them a hands on approach.
With 10% of our work force being part of our Graduate Program, this is a great opportunity to develop yourself with scarce skills in the world of Technology. During the course of the 12 month program you will focus initially on core skills training to develop the personal and professional skills needed to establish yourself within the Mimecast community. Thereafter, you will progress into the relevant division in which you have been appointed, where you will have a dedicated mentor, ready to groom and guide you in your first year of work.
What You Will Do
As a member of our Marketing team, you will be part of a fast-paced, customer centric, sales oriented environment, providing efficient skills in the area of marketing and creative design. As a Marketing Graduate, you will be supporting the marketing department by carrying out the daily tasks to keep the department functioning and facilitate the duties of the Marketing Manager, the PR & Communications Manager and assisting with Creative and Online design.
You will gain exposure to end-to-end marketing campaigns, events, public relations, merchandising, corporate branding and internal communication campaigns as well as many other areas of marketing. You will have the support and resources to grow and develop your career in Marketing. You will have the guidance’ input; mentorship and support from experienced managers, executives, colleagues and resources to develop a tailored path in a successful career in Marketing.
- Work with peers across Creative, Marketing and Communications to design campaigns across online and print media.
- Assist with building digital marketing emails, landing pages and collateral.
- Design graphics, banners and other Web images to be a part of integrated marketing campaigns.
- Assist with a varying degree of digital projects including, but not limited to, product launch activities, events, promotional pages and regional support materials.
- Facilitate communication timeously between marketing and other internal departments.
- Obtain Event attendee lists and post event deliverables.
- Maintain an efficient process to manage marketing collateral/ Branding and Merchandising and stock room.
- Support the marketing team in driving dedicated marketing campaigns.
- Upskill on internal Marketing communication and tracking system to effectively support the department.
- Preparing Event Materials.
- Quotes for Stock and events.
- Working with Suppliers.
Required Skills and Abilities
- The successful graduates must have completed the following in the last 2 years - Marketing Diploma /Degree.
- Task driven.
- Goal oriented.
- Energetic and enthusiastic.
- Goal and solutions orientated.
- Passionate about Technology.
- Passionate about learning and self-development.
- Adaptable and flexible.
- Well spoken.
- Professional and presentable.
- Curious and problem solving.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Marketing and Sales
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2019, 6:00 pm