Commencing in February 2020 and extending 12 months the Mimecast Graduate Program aims to provide fresh and talented graduates with an opportunity to receive the best start in their careers in one of the most progressive Cloud technology companies in the country. We are looking for an ambitious, go-getter, who wants to hit the ground running and learn the ins and outs of their prospective future careers by giving them a hands on approach. With 10% of our work force being part of our Graduate Program, this is a great opportunity to develop yourself with scarce skills in the world of Technology!
During the course of the 12 month program you will focus initially on core skills training to develop the personal and professional skills needed to establish yourself within the Mimecast community. Thereafter, you will progress into the relevant division in which you have been appointed, where you will have a dedicated mentor, ready to groom and guide you in your first year of work.
What You Will Do
Sales Development Representative (SDR), supports the Business Development Representative (BDR) team by working behind the scenes helping to pre-qualify prospects by finding and filling in data of target accounts, nurturing inbound leads, and identifying both suspects and prospects.
- Reach out to and develop contact with leads (prospects) by cold calling, emailing, and using social media etc to research, engage and build relationships.
- Pre-qualify lead (prospects) for the BDR team, by confirming and validating existing and new leads (prospects), via telephone, social media, research engines etc.
- Maintaining client records - cleaning up and collecting lead (prospect) data for internal or external use by marketing.
- Keeping systems accurate and updated with correct information regarding the prospect.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities.
Required Skills and Abilities
- The successful candidate must have completed one of the following in the last 2 years - BCom, BA, Business Administration, Management Diploma.
- Able to work collaboratively within a team environment, whilst driving specific objectives individually.
- Structured with great attention to detail.
- Customer centric, eager to please and friendly.
- Driven for success and ambitious.
- Adaptable and flexible.
- Goal and solutions orientated.
- Passionate about Technology.
- Passionate about learning and self-development.
- Adaptable and flexible.
- Well spoken.
- Professional and presentable.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Administration, Business and Commerce, Management
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2019, 6:00 pm