Are you and individual with a passion for Sales and Commerce? Do you have a natural confidence with a unique mix of skill, talent and character? Commencing in February 2020 and extending 12 months the Mimecast Graduate Program aims to provide fresh and talented graduates with an opportunity to receive the best start in their careers in one of the most progressive Cloud technology companies in the country. We are looking for an ambitious, go-getter, who wants to hit the ground running and learn the ins and outs of their prospective future careers by giving them a hands on approach.
With 10% of our work force being part of our Graduate Program, this is a great opportunity to develop yourself with scarce skills in the world of Technology. During the course of the 12 month program you will focus initially on core skills training to develop the personal and professional skills needed to establish yourself within the Mimecast community. Thereafter, you will progress into the relevant division in which you have been appointed, where you will have a dedicated mentor, ready to groom and guide you in your first year of work.
What You Will Do
As a member in our Go to Market team, you will be part of a fast-paced, customer centric, sales oriented environment, providing efficient skills in the area of sales. As a Sales Graduate you will have the support and resources to grow and develop your career in Sales. You will have the guidance’ input; mentorship and support from experienced managers, executives, colleagues and resources to develop a tailored path in a successful career in sales. You will learn the various elements of what goes into being a successful sales individual.
More so, you will be exposed to a leading Software as a Service company being exposed to complex sales with multi-product/service and integrated solutions. You will have the opportunity to be exposed to a variety of blue chip companies across industries. You will become integrated into our Go to Market team.
- Market Development and “cold calling”.
- Pipeline, forecast and Lead Management.
- Qualify sales meetings using tools such as LinkedIn, Internal CRM systems and lists provided by Marketing.
- Responsibility for the Channel Partner CRM system (updating of contract details and other important information).
- Be involved in all training activities and provide assistance to trainers.
- General support to Go to Market team.
- Facilitate and attend Partner events.
- Supporting Sales Marketing Campaigns.
- Preparation & Consolidation of sales enablement content.
- Assist with sales enablement research and market analysis.
- and escalate inbound partner queries.
Required Skills and Abilities
- The successful graduates must have completed the following in the last 2 years - Business Degree, BCom Degree.
- Task driven.
- Goal oriented.
- Energetic and enthusiastic.
- Goal and solutions orientated.
- Passionate about Technology.
- Passionate about learning and self-development.
- Adaptable and flexible.
- Well spoken.
- Professional and presentable.
- Curious and problem solving.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Arts and Humanities
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2019, 6:00 pm