Mind the Bridge
What You Will Do
- Planning and executing programs organized by MTB, both for startups and corporations.
- Planning, managing, communicating sub-activities organized by MTB with global stakeholders.
- Ability to create personal network of professionals in different industries in which MTB is involved.
- Initiate and maintain relationships with company stakeholders, both founders and mid/exec management.
- Critical thinking in operations and logistics of day to day processes, supporting possible digital transformation of weak areas.
- Support in the creation of marketing and communication material for specific programs or activities.
- Help with market research, blog and social media posting.
Required Skills and Abilities
High potential candidate, passionate about the startup world and the role of entrepreneurship in our society. Fast learner, willing to learn, flexible, champion of the can-do attitude.
- Top graduate with Engineering/Management background.
- Demonstrated passion for startup and innovation.
- Demonstrated success in starting and implementing a development plan from scratch.
- Genuine interest in building network of experts (or communities) to be able to rely on or connect with.
- Excellent listening, oral and written communication and meeting facilitation skills with a demonstrated ability to relate to and communicate with diverse audiences and communities.
- Korean mother tongue & English proficient (or equivalent). Other languages are highly appreciated (particularly Japanese, Chinese, other Asian languages).
- Must possess a strong commitment to the mission, policies, goals and philosophy of MTB.
- Must be able to work independently and multi-task with high degree of project and time-management capacity.
- Outstanding attention to detail and follow-through.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as within a team.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to create positive, long-term working relationships by demonstrating a commitment to teamwork and customer service, tact, dependability, diplomacy and flexibility.
- Proven ability to work in a small and friendly office environment where each staff person assumes multiple responsibilities while striving to achieve shared goals.
- Positive approach, can-do attitude, and sense of humor.
Closing in 5 days
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Korea (South Korea)
- Closing Date:29th Jan 2022, 6:00 pm