Mind the Bridge
We are looking for a high potential candidate, passionate about the startup world and the role of entrepreneurship in our society - Fast learner, willing to learn, flexible, champion of the can-do attitude.
What You Will Do
- Planning and executing programs organized by MTB, both for startups and corporations.
- Planning, managing, communicating sub-activities organized by MTB with global stakeholders.
- Initiate and maintain relationships with company stakeholders, both founders and mid/exec management.
- Critical thinking in operations and logistics of day to day processes, supporting possible digital transformation of weak areas.
- Support in the creation of marketing and communication material for specific programs or activities.
- Help with market research, blog and social media posting.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Top graduate with Engineering/Management background.
- Demonstrated passion for startup and innovation.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as within a team.
- Demonstrated success in starting and implementing a development plan from scratch.
- Genuine interest in building network of experts (or communities) to be able to rely on or connect with.
- Excellent listening, oral and written communication and meeting facilitation skills with a demonstrated ability to relate to and communicate with diverse audiences and communities.
- Must possess a strong commitment to the mission, policies, goals and philosophy of MTB.
- Must be able to work independently and multi-task with high degree of project and time-management capacity.
- Ability to create personal network of professionals in different industries in which MTB is involved.
- Outstanding attention to detail and follow-through.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to create positive, long-term working relationships by demonstrating a commitment to teamwork and customer service, tact, dependability, diplomacy and flexibility.
- Proven ability to work in a small and friendly office environment where each staff person assumes multiple responsibilities while striving to achieve shared goals.
- Positive approach, can-do attitude, and sense of humor.
- English mother tongue (or equivalent) - Other languages are highly appreciated (particularly German, French, Korean, Arabic).
Closing in 15 hours
- Job type:Internships
Korea (South Korea)
- Closing Date:17th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm