Mindshare is an agency of GroupM, the world’s largest media investment company and are a part of WPP. In fact, we are responsible for one in every three ads you see globally. We are currently looking for a Media Intern to join us.
At GroupM APAC, our people are our strength, which is why fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion is important to us.
GroupM is the world’s largest media investment company and are a part of WPP. In fact, we are responsible for one in every three ads you see globally.
We are currently looking for a Media Intern to join us. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting the business in the management of the various account portfolios and participate in the smooth running of day-to-day activities.
What You Will Do
- Provide support in media proposals.
- Optimize, manage & report on campaign performance.
- Ensure smooth campaign implementation – from processing the bookings for an approved media plan, to putting together a copy call, to following up to ensure that materials are delivered on time and to specifications.
- Provide support in emerging media technology, new business, corporate processes and initiatives.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Studies in Advertising, Marketing, Business Administration, and/or Mathematics, Statistics preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work successfully with teams, handling multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines under pressure.
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Great knowledge in Excel & PowerPoint.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Marketing and Sales, Mathematics, Media...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:4th May 2021, 6:00 pm