At MinterEllison, our people are our brand. Every day, every person in our firm plays a vital role in helping clients to close deals, find solutions, resolve disputes, grasp opportunities and create value. We are a friendly and supportive firm that takes pride in our work, our individual and collective achievements, our clients' success, and our strong reputation in the marketplace.
At MinterEllison our aspiration is to be our clients' best partner. Our large, diverse client base includes public and private companies, leading multinationals operating in the region, global financial institutions, and government and state-owned entities.
We think beyond the law and apply a commercial approach and creative thinking to some of the region's most high-profile transactions, projects and disputes. We draw on the extensive capability of our own office network and relationships with other leading firms around the world to deliver seamless service to our clients wherever they need us.
If you start your career at MinterEllison, your experience in the first few years will be full of challenging and exciting work, support and mentorship, and professional and personal growth, all the while having the opportunity to develop new networks and friendships. We invest heavily in the development and empowerment of our talent through our carefully designed clerkship and graduate programs, and look to give graduates opportunities to collaborate, innovate and inspire from day one. This investment includes a number of MinterEllison's career development initiatives that drive our success with clients, our growth, and our unique culture.
You Should Consider A Career At MinterEllison If:
- Your passion for excellence leads you to winning solutions.
- Building relationships excites you. You see yourself outside the office, working in partnership with clients.
- You think outside the box and embrace new ideas.
- You want to feel empowered and be part of a high-performance team.
- Collaboration and inclusiveness are principles you value.
- You have what it takes to apply technical thinking through the prism of commercial advice.
- The status quo bores you. You want to be part of something different.
- You're looking for a Firm with a clear game plan.
What You Can Expect:
Our vacation clerkship offers you real life work experience. A comprehensive orientation program and learning on the job will help you build your legal skills and commercial acumen.
During Our Program You Will:
- Work closely with partners and lawyers on active matters to meet deadlines.
- Produce quality and meaningful work.
- Participate in tangible learning & development activities.
- Attend social and networking events.
You will also be allocated a supervisor for daily support who will help you manage your workload and provide extra insight and advice.
You Will Enjoy:
- A variety of challenging work for interesting clients.
- An opportunity to develop your legal and commercial skills within our strong learning culture.
- Support and guidance from our lawyers and partners.
- Being part of a high performing team of clerks who are passionate about a career with MinterEllison.
- A fantastic mix of real-life work experience, learning & development and social activities.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:31st Jan 2021, 6:00 pm