Overview of Department:
The Corporate Strategy Department looks over corporate-wide matters including corporate planning, corporate admin, corporate communications, internal audit management, corporate Project Management Office (PMO), Headquarters liaison and Front Office support. Brief description of the functions are as follows:
- Corporate planning - tasks such as annual budgeting, regular business projections and review as well as developing corporate and management presentations.
- Corporate admin - company secretarial tasks around corporate policies, articles & association, board and audit committee matters, executive committee matters, organizational structure, etc.
- Corporate communications - public relations tasks including intranet & internet content management and liaison to MHSC Corporate Communication team
- Internal audit management - liaison with internal auditor and headquarter Internal Audit team to manage Internal Audit and follow up with audit points
- Corporate PMO - gathering and managing management status reports for company-wide projects for senior management
- Front Office support - tasks relating to managing intercompany agreements, general guidelines/procedures, creating management reports and supporting with administrative work such as commission reconciliation involving multiple entities
The responsibility of the new hire will mainly be tasks around Front Office support and corporate planning with secondary tasks in supporting the other functions in the department.
- Front Office support – creating daily/weekly/monthly reports concerning the primary and secondary business performance, liaising with various departments in Tokyo headquarters to share reports and information, reconciliation of secondary business trade commission, managing various inter-entity agreements, guidelines and policies
- Corporate planning – creating periodic reports and supporting the business projections and review process
- Final year student graduating in Dec 2021 or June 2022
- A concentration in Finance, Economics or a related field preferred
- An expected degree minimum of a 2:1 or equivalent
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English (IELTS score of 7.5 or above); Proficiency in Mandarin, Cantonese or Japanese will be a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Detailed minded, organized and able to multi-task
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:7th Nov 2021, 3:59 pm