Mizuho Securities Asia is looking for a Graduate Debt Capital Markets (DCM) Analyst based in Hong Kong. The successful candidate will be involved in all aspects of deal origination and execution which includes the following:
- Primarily support the DCM team in the preparation of pitching materials, targeting of clients’ background information, roadshow materials, and maintaining good external & internal relationships including Coverage Bankers, Debt Syndicate, Fixed Income Sales & Trading and Legal teams.
- Collect and consolidate market data and information, and draft periodic market overview reports
- Support the team in business development initiatives by cultivating new clients and providing market updates
- Final year student graduating in Dec 2021 or June 2022
- Business, Finance, Economics, Science, Engineering or other quant focus degree required
- An expected degree minimum of a 2:1 or equivalent
- Fluent in Mandarin and English (IELTS score of 7.5 or above); Proficiency in Mandarin or Hindi will be a plus
- ESG Experience or knowledge is preferred
- Possess a good understanding of and passionate about Debt Capital Markets/ Credit Markets
- Articulate, strong communicator, and can write and speak fluently in English
- Diligent, strong work ethic and possesses an entrepreneurial and team mindset
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:7th Nov 2021, 3:59 pm