Mizuho Securities Asia is looking for an exceptional Analyst to join our Investment Department. As part of the deal team, you will plan an active role in the following:
- Work closely with senior team members in entire transaction cycle, from investment evaluation, due diligence, industry research to deal execution and post-investment monitoring
- Conduct research of targeted industries, perform financial modeling and valuation analyses of investment opportunities under consideration
- Compare a company’s financial data and competitive edge with other companies
- Prepare written analyses and evaluations of investment opportunities
- Participate in both internal client meetings and due diligence sessions
- Monitor current portfolio companies, and identify potential exit opportunities
- Interact and coordinate internally with other divisions as required to support transaction execution and deal origination
You will work in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment with frequent opportunities to interact with the department’s senior leadership.
- Final year student graduating in Dec 2021 or June 2022
- A concentration in Finance, Economics, or a related field preferred
- An expected degree minimum of a 2:1 or equivalent
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English (IELTS score of 7.5 or above); Proficiency in Mandarin, Cantonese, or Japanese will be a plus
- Strong interests in investment activities
- Prior internship experience in financial sectors (including but not limited to investment management, investment banking, auditing) will be a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Detailed minded, organized, and able to multi-task
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:7th Nov 2021, 3:59 pm