Mizuho Securities Asia is looking for an IT Developer for our Investment team, responsible for developing technologies for our private equity business. The successful candidate should be self-motivated and is passionate to build IT systems and technologies to change the world.
- Final year student graduating in Dec 2021 or June 2022
- A concentration in Finance, Economics or a related field preferred
- An expected degree minimum of a 2:1 or equivalent
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English (IELTS score of 7.5 or above); Proficiency in Mandarin, Cantonese or Japanese will be a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Detailed minded, organized and able to multi-task
Key Behaviors / Competencies:
- Always interested in IT innovation and familiar with latest technologies
- Very strong in programming, not limited to any programing language, but has to be very strong to at least one language
- Great team player
- Has good communication skill in English
Good to have
- Has experience of designing and developing the system from scratch
- Having own project like open source project in Github
- Have worked in any startup company before
- Have experience in NLP or data handling experience
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:7th Nov 2021, 3:59 pm