Are you naturally curious? So are we at MKS. Our collective curiosity drives us to be an innovation leader in many industries. Our products drive technology advancements across a wide range of applications such as 5G, augmented/virtual reality, autonomous vehicles, clean drinking water and space exploration.
We are a team of collaborators who value fresh thinking and believe in mutual respect, constructive candor, diversity and inclusion. As a valued and trusted partner to our customers, we are continually pushing the boundaries of possibility. We believe in creating technology that transforms our world and are looking for like-minded individuals to join our team. If this is appealing to you, we want to meet you.
We are looking for an exceptional Summer Graduate Intern who can plan manufacturing/production for our safety and productivity before they are put into production.
What You Will Do
- Designs, develops, and implements cost-effective methods of testing and troubleshooting systems and equipment.
- Prepares test and diagnostic programs, designs test fixtures and equipment, and completes specifications and procedures for new products.
- Test fixture design for automation and production.
- Understanding for RF impedance matching network such as Smith Chart, S-parameters and VLC circuit.
- Understanding for testing electronic equipment such as circuit boards, electronic components and Network analyzer.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or related educational background preferred.
- Graduate study (toward Master of Science degree or higher).
- Understanding of RF products, especially RF Generators and Match works is a big plus.
- Another big plus is presentation skill with decent English.
- Intermediate level in English both written and spoken.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechanical
Daejeon (South Korea)
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm