Execute various administrative processes and support the HR team in delivering a consistent HR service that empowers the business.
What You Will Do
- Provide administration support for the employee relations process.
- File and maintain all relevant employee relations related documentation (e.g. CCMA, etc.).
- Prepare job advertisements and post on the relevant platform to attract suitable candidates.
- Review and screen CVs received from job advertisements and in collaboration with the HR team shortlist relevant candidate in line with the selection criteria.
- Conduct telephonic interviews with candidates to assess candidate suitability.
- Conduct reference, probity checks and background checks on shortlisted candidates and provide feedback to the relevant stakeholders.
- Book and coordinate the logistical arrangements for the recruitment and assessment process (interviews, meeting rooms etc.).
- Coordinate and support the on-boarding and integration programme for new employees.
- Capture and maintain employee and position management data on the relevant system and ensure that data quality and integrity standards are adhered to.
- Compile employee documentation and ensure that HR documentation is timeously and accurately submitted to the relevant stakeholders.
- Accurately populate employee contracts with the relevant information and coordinate sign off.
- Ensure that all contracts and payroll documentation are submitted to payroll within the agreed timeframe.
- Quality check payroll documentation to ensure completeness.
- Request benchmarks from central compensation for relevant roles, follow up and document feedback.
- Facilitate the exit process by providing exit documentation to relevant parties and coordinating the logistical arrangements.
- Assist HR team with projects and research on an ad hoc basis.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and internal and external stakeholders .
- Deliver on service level agreements made with clients and internal and external stakeholders in order to ensure that client expectations are managed.
- Make recommendations to improve client service and fair treatment of clients within area of responsibility.
- Participate and contribute to a culture which builds rewarding relationships, facilitates feedback and provides exceptional client service.
- Develop and maintain productive and collaborative working relationships with peers and stakeholders.
- Positively influence and participate in change initiatives.
- Continuously developing own expertise in terms of professional, industry and legislation knowledge.
- Contribute to continuous innovation through the development, sharing and implementation of new ideas.
- Take ownership for driving career development.
- Identify solutions to enhance cost effectiveness and increase operational efficiency.
- Manage financial and other company resources under your control with due respect.
- Provide input into the risk identification processes and communicate recommendations in the appropriate forum.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Human Resources or a related field.
- Understands how the business operates, what the key issues and risks are that drives business success; and how they impact on the commercial viability of potential ventures and the profitability of the Group.
- Anticipates, meets and exceeds client’s needs by creating long lasting relationships that support the client value proposition, supports their financial wellness and ensures client centricity.
- Drive a sense of urgency, focus, accountability, agility and execution to deliver business results.
- Actively leads change, does what is right for the business and drives continuous improvement through innovation.
- Prioritises the business interests of MMI and invests in the success of the group by aligning effort across divisions.
- Persuades, convinces, influences and inspires others, both within MMI and externally to win support, loyalty and gain commitment to the purpose of MMI.
- Manages self and relationships with others effectively and provides perspective in difficult situations.
- Is sensitive to individual and cultural similarities and differences and demonstrates humility and an openness to engage people from diverse backgrounds and cultures to the mutual benefit of all parties concerned.
Closed 7 months ago
- Job type:Internships
South Africa (South...
- Closing Date:12th Sep 2019, 6:00 pm