Momentum Corporate is currently looking for a Digital Learning Developer Intern based in the Centurion Offices.
What You Will Do
- Create and publish the Business Transformation Newsletter.
- Working on the Moodle learning management system.
- Create, design and develop content for a variety of projects in the transformation digital space - New learning methodologies, Surveys, Displays, Interactive engagement.
- Exposure in Web design, Gamification, Graphic design, Special effects, Advertising, Video Production.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Relevant qualification.
- UX studies and/ Storyboarding.
- Knowledge of, understanding of or use of open source software, such as, but not limited to: Blender, Bootstrap, GIMP, Krita, CoralDRAW and SVG-edit.
- Drive for results.
- Impact and Influence.
Closed a year ago
- Job type:Internships
Gauteng (South Africa)
- Closing Date:23rd Jul 2019, 6:00 pm