To develop, maintain and support a portfolio of software applications and services to ensure improved business efficiencies and that are aligned to the enterprise architecture and business strategy.
What You Will Do
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Develop Java API’s.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
- Contribute to user acceptance testing (UAT) and the development of training material.
- Once the solution has been successfully tested, transport the solution into production/live environment.
- Develop and maintain websites within a Content Management System (CMS).
- Develop and maintain mobile applications.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree/diploma in Software Development.
- 0 to 1 years of experience (open to straight graduates).
- Proficient understanding of Software development languages including Java, Python, C++, C# and Database Design.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git /SVN/TFS etc.
- Good understanding of working in an agile environment.
- Diversity and Inclusiveness.
- Leads Change and Innovation.
- Drive for Results.
- Customer/ Stakeholder Commitment.
- Business Acumen.
- Self-Awareness and Insight.
- Impact and Influence.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering Software, Information Systems
Cape Town (South...
- Closing Date:14th Mar 2019, 6:00 pm