This opportunity is tailored for interns to apply their academic background and training in the workplace and gain valuable risk management experience and business insights. This internship will equip candidates for an exciting career in risk management and also ready candidates for other financial services roles. It offers interns the opportunity to work closely with and gain knowledge from specialists and experts from across the business.
What You Will Do
- Conduct analysis and research on risk related business challenges.
- Compile and present findings and recommendations.
- Support business to implement management actions.
- Assist with the resolution and follow-up of operational incidents and management actions.
- Keep abreast of changes in the regulatory and risk management landscape (both internal and external).
- Performing accurate risk assessments.
- Effective implementation of policies and guidelines.
- The development and management of risk and combined assurance plans.
- Tracking and monitoring of key risk indicators, controls and action plans.
- Assist in compiling risk and combined assurance reports.
- Attend to any other responsibilities assigned such as minute taking report writing and other ad-hoc queries.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Interns must have achieved a National Senior Certificate (Matric/Grade 12).
- BCom (Risk Management, Statistics, Economics, Investment Management, and Financial Management), Engineering, BSC or other Business related.
- Must be unemployed, South African citizens.
- Eye for Detail.
- Energetic and Self-Motivated.
- Insatiable Curiosity.
- Innovative and Brave.
- Collaborate across Boundaries.
- Diversity and Inclusiveness.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Economics, Engineering, Investment...
Cape Town (South...
- Closing Date:10th Oct 2019, 6:00 pm