Provide effective and efficient operational tax support to business stakeholders.
What You Will Do
- Review and respond to all tax queries received from all the business areas.
- Responsible for the completion or review of all subsidiaries returns (Income Tax, VAT), provisional tax submissions, disclosures and payments within the Group.
- Completion of the tax returns for the CIS’s and DWT.
- Input into Quarterly reporting process that is prepared by the Head of Tax Compliance.
- Responsible for all Efiling administration for the Group tax as well as the various entities within the MMI Group which includes but is not limited to.
- Assistance with SARS admin queries, including trips to SARS.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Relevant Bcom Financial degree with a specialisation in Tax.
- Business Acumen.
- Customer/ Stakeholder Commitment.
- Drive for Results.
- Leads Change and Innovation.
- Impact and Influence.
- Self-Awareness and Insight.
- Diversity and Inclusiveness.
Closed 7 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance
South Africa (South...
- Closing Date:22nd Sep 2019, 6:00 pm