We are always in search of Difference Makers to help us generate solutions and solve problems so that we can continue flooring the imagination of our customers; while providing value to their lives. We’re redefining flooring with products that not only minimize climate impact but also foster beauty and allow people to connect and thrive. If you would like to make a direct impact with a multi-billion Fortune 500 global leader in flooring fashions; while making the world a better place, then we have an exciting opportunity for you!
What You Will Do
- Help us identify and analyze current business process and make recommendations for improvements.
- Flow chart current-state processes and identify / eliminate the 8 Wastes.
- Automate and error-proof processes through electronic workflow and other means.
- Document and follow up on team actions from the above two bullets, using the Action Item Tracker.
- Conduct in-depth data analysis with Microsoft Excel.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Minimum 2.7 GPA.
- Be Enrolled in an accredited Bachelor's/Master’s degree program.
- Completed freshman year of college.
- Job type:Internships
United States (United...
- Closing Date:14th Sep 2019, 6:00 pm