As an accounting or finance intern at Molex you will have the opportunity to use your education to tackle real world financial challenges.
Below are the types of opportunities you may be exposed to during your internship.
Molex offers a rewarding 12-week long, paid internship program where you will work with teams to gain insightful real-world experience. Molex strives to provide opportunities that promote value creation and offers experiences indispensable to future career choices, job satisfaction and personal development. Throughout the Molex Summer Internship Program, you will participate in an extensive summer agenda including, but not limited to:
- Presentations from key executives.
- Visits to local and non-local plants.
- Networking events with Molex employees.
- Social events with fellow interns.
- Summer Olympics / fitness tournaments.
- Final presentations to executives.
- Housing assistance for non-local interns.
What You Will Do
- Contribute to a global company in corporate accounting, financial reporting and consolidations, or accounting shared services groups.
- Understand the comprehensive accounting processes that support Molex and Koch companies including cash management, legal entity and operational accounting, and financial reporting.
- Collaborate with treasury, tax, legal, consolidations, plant finance, and parent company groups to properly account for a range of transactions, including opportunities to work on global acquisitions, legal restructuring projects, and business unit operations.
- Provide and document journal entries for the monthly close process while learning a world-renowned ERP system.
- Prepare various US governmental reports for Molex’s global businesses.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting & Finance.
- Must be on track to graduate by May 2021 or 2022.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance
United States (United...
- Closing Date:10th Oct 2019, 6:00 pm