Phillips-Medisize, a Molex Company, is seeking a Manufacturing Engineer Summer Intern to support our Manufacturing operations in Menomonie, WI. The position offers the opportunity to learn many aspects of a contract medical device manufacturing organization. If you are looking for a way to accelerate your career and be part of a great company, this may be an opportunity for you. The Engineering Intern - Will learn about the Company’s capabilities, work with mentors, and be exposed to more experienced or engineers and management through group and individual activities.
What You Will Do
- Facilitate communication between engineering functions, manufacturing and multi-facility groups.
- Evaluate processes for updating techniques, quality and overall efficiency to improve operations.
- Other projects as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Manufacturing, Mechanical or related engineering field.
- 3.0+ GPA in core classes.
- Available to work 40 hours per week during the summer, and 15 + hours during the school year.
- Prior internship experience is preferred.
- This position is not eligible for work visa sponsorship now or in the future.
- Customer focused; demonstrate initiative; ability to identify problems and develop solutions.
- Self-managing and can administer programs with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Clear and concise verbal communication and written documentation skills; teamwork is essential; organizational skills.
- Understand injection molding, tooling, materials, part design, and affiliated processes; to include
- secondary operations and automation, is preferred.
- Job type:Internships
United States (United...
- Closing Date:20th Jul 2019, 6:00 pm