We are looking for a '6-Months' Contract Customer Success Analyst to lead our valuable clients' successes with data-driven analysis and management of campaigns.
While tackling challenging real-world problems, you will make a positive impact on hundreds of millions of mobile users and grow with top-notch colleagues.
What You Will Do
- Learn to ascertain and fully comprehend advertiser's marketing needs to effectively communicate how our programmatic solution will help them achieve goals.
- Analyze campaign data and suggest better solutions to internal and external customers.
- Work with all account teams to ensure successful onboarding of the new advertisers.
- Work with the account team to identify account growth opportunities via data.
- Participate in developing and improving our advertising platform and internal tools.
- Understand the mobile ecosystem and stay current on industry trends.
- Travel as needed to key industry events and conferences.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Excellence in logical thinking, problem solving and familiarity with big data and numbers.
- Basic understanding of SQL and strong Excel skills are a plus.
- Great communication skills.
- Strong ownership mentality and a curious approach to problem solving.
- Strategic and consultative approach with the focus on building long-term partnerships.
- Passions for continuous growth and success of the organization, as well as yourself.
- Team player and the ability to adapt to a fast growing/changing company.
- Japanese language skill is a strong plus.
- Graduated university within a year.
- Expected to graduate from university.
- Leave of absence from university.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Customer Service
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:29th Jan 2022, 6:00 pm