Data scientists at MOLOCO are generally in charge of finding gems from the deluge of our advertising data. You will be earning the privilege of dealing with petabytes of big data on a daily basis. Mining and analyzing those data plays a crucial role in development our ever-evolving advertising products. Data scientists are indispensable to MOLOCO business since application of derived knowledge to the ads campaign optimization drives our growth.
We use various Google Cloud Products, including Bigtable, BigQuery, and Dataflow to manage big data.
MOLOCO was featured as a customer example in the Data and Analytics Platform Overview at GCP Next'18. You can check out this video for more details about the company and the product (note that the presentation took place in July 2018, and we've grown & improved so much over the past two years!).
What You Will Do
- Data mining - Providing refined data as input to machine learning algorithms by closely working with data pipeline and machine learning infrastructure engineering teams.
- Data curation - Integrating data from different sources including the first party mobile app data and some third party public data.
- Data analysis - Analyzing and visualizing data from lots of mobile apps to provide insights to existing and future campaigns using standard tools including SQL and charting libraries.
- Data validation - Verifying the first party data we obtain from ad exchange and the third party mobile app tracking solutions so that our campaign models get trained with accurate data.
- Campaign optimization - Engaging in the lifecycle of campaigns from the initial look-alike model building to daily monitoring to advanced machine learning model building.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree in data science related field required, Master's degree preferred and PhD welcomed.
- Industrial Engineering, Statistics, Economics and Computer Science majors preferred.
- Experience in SQL or other data analytics language preferred.
- Programming experience with any language preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills required.
- Great communication skills required, fluency in English preferred.
- Knowledge in statistical machine learning models preferred.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time while paying attention to detail.
- Fast learner and self-initiative personality.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Data Science and Analytics,...
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:9th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm