Moloco seeks prospective software engineer interns to join us in building a state-of-the-art mobile advertising platform. Moloco is a Silicon Valley startup with a mission to build an on-demand mobile infrastructure to leverage the rich data generated by the rapidly expanding mobile ecosystem. Many leading apps worldwide already benefit from Moloco’s innovative technology for user acquisition, re-engagement, and monetization.
Moloco is an engineering company founded by software engineers. We understand the value of a strong engineering team and strive to hire only the best software engineers. While tackling challenging real-world problems, you will make a positive impact on millions of mobile users in the world and grow with top-notch colleagues.
What You Will Do
- End-User Product - Design and implement server APIs, mobile SDKs, and web services for customers and partners.
- Large-Scale Server - Write server-side code that handles millions of requests per second. Current stack consists of proprietary code in Golang as well as Google Cloud Products including Bigtable and BigQuery.
- Data Platform - Construct streamlined platforms to enhance big data processing and machine learning pipelines. Current stack employs Google Cloud Products including Dataflow and Bigtable.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing BS/MS/PhD degree in Computer Science or related majors.
- Excellent understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Proficient at least in one programming language.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Fluent in Korean and English (both verbal and written).
- Job type:Internships
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:9th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm