Execute various administrative processes and support the HC Head in partnership with the Human Capital team in delivering a consistent HC service that facilitates and supports the employee journey.
What You Will Do
- Partner with Group Marketing and the events coordinator on effective and innovative marketing and communication solutions for Group Finance and Risk Management across the Human Capital (HC) value chain.
- Assist with the implementation of the connection plan for Group Finance and Risk Management, which includes staff sessions, newsletters, talent sessions etc. The connection plan is aimed at employee and talent engagement between leadership and employees.
- Collaborate with relevant business leads and stakeholders i.e., COE's, HCBP's to ensure effective and timeous communication.
- Partner with HC COEs in initiating and improving the effective delivery of HC solutions, while integrating and sharing best practices
- Co-ordinate calendar of events annually for the HC team and drive the implementation of key events with the HC team.
- Assist the HC Executive and Organizational Development team in implementing change management initiatives in response to various business changes i.e. change in leadership, restructures, realignments etc.
- Co create innovative and effective organizational change solutions through employee engagement.
- Ensure HR service delivery by maintaining regular interactions with all business stakeholders during the change process.
- Enable a business culture that is consistent with the vision, purpose and values of the business unit.
- Partner with Organizational Development and Human Capital business partners to design and implement various employee engagement and culture initiatives.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelors qualification in Industrial Psychology/ Human Capital or Psychology(Essential).
- Postgraduate Qualification in Human Capital or related field(Desirable).
- 0-2 years Operations, Communications or Change Management experience.
- People analytics is desirable.
- Business Acumen.
- Client/Stakeholder Commitment.
- Drive for Results.
- Leads Change and Innovation.
- Impact and Influence.
- Self-Awareness and Insight.
- Diversity and Inclusiveness.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Psychology and Counselling
Westerncape (South Africa)
- Closing Date:24th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm