Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking - Make It with Pride.
You lead the plan-do-check-act (PDCA) process of the site quality management system and report results to the quality section manager.
How you will contribute:
You will support elements of the site’s quality system, including internal documentation and change management control including quality policies amendments and registration of internal and external documentation, internal audits, effective PDCA cycles and CAPA system management and management review.
In addition, you will coordinate the eQCMS bi-annual review, handle consumer complaints from start to finish, and serve as a key contact for food regulatory agency inspection and contacts management.
Required Skills and Abilities
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Relevant experience in a laboratory.
- Working efficiently on a team.
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet customer/business requirements.
- Attending details and following written instructions.
- Communicating effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Project management and working on multiple activities at the same time.
- MS office applications.
Extra ingredients you will bring:
- Preferably with auditing experience and RCA knowledge.
- Basic understanding of GMP and HACCP / hazard analysis.
Education / Certifications:
- Degree in BS Chemistry (preferred) / Chemical Engineering / Food Science & Technology.
Job specific requirements:
- At least 1-2 years’ work experience in QA / Food Manufacturing / R&D.
- Can consider fresh graduate with relevant exposure.
- Scope of work - Documentation, data consolidation, gathering & analysis; lab testing with 3rd party vendor.
- Stakeholder management both internal & external.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Chemical Processing, Food Technology, Science
- Closing Date:22nd Sep 2021, 6:00 pm