Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International? Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Matter.
As an organization we are committed to developing the next generation of Makers and Bakers. Joining us at an early career stage in our fast paced and ever changing environment will enable you To do more, learn more and grow more. You will be encouraged to step outside your comfort zone - You may even surprise yourself! We will ensure you are given the support you need to be at your best and enable you to be yourself and bring passion and personality. Here you can lean in and speak up and bring your own flavor.
An exciting opportunity awaits for you to join our Graduate X-cellerator Program (GXP), which is a 3 Year Rotational Program. Your unique talents, skills and abilities will be showcased through this rotational leadership program as you partner with us to lead the future of snacking within the Sub-Saharan Africa Business Unit.
We are on a quest to find the next generation of young, innovative and entrepreneurial leaders to join our rotational program in the following functions:
- Supply Chain and Logistics.
- Commercial and Sales.
- Insights and Analytics.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree/Equivalent in the following fields:
- Supply Chain.
- Recent graduates.
- Recent Graduates with a maximum of 2 years working experience.
- Over 60% academic average.
- Evidence of leadership commitments.
- Evidence of Growth Mindset/Agility.
- Technologically Savvy.
- Passionate about our Brands.
- Good with people interaction.
- Great communication skills.
- Fast learner.
- A passion to achieve performance objectives.
- Ability to showcase exceptional work standards.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Economics, Engineering, Logistics and Supply...
- Closing Date:31st Jul 2021, 6:00 pm